Tuition, Fees & Financial Assistance
A Canadian Independent School education, and more specifically a Canadian Accredited Independent Boarding School experience, will provide the student with a world-class education. It is an investment into the student’s promising future, providing them with the tools necessary to succeed in college or university and beyond. A CAIS boarding school education does come with a significant financial commitment, the annual tuition fee.
Tuition and Fees
CAIS Boarding Schools' tuition and fees for the current and upcoming school year vary by categories and are outlined in detail on their respective websites.
Total fees include compulsory and optional costs involved in the curricular and co-curricular programs offered by the schools.
All CAIS boarding schools offer comprehensive payment plans.
Each CAIS boarding school has their own financial policies and procedures. Please see and/or request the school's financial guide for more details.
Schools recognize that while some families can make this investment, the cost of tuition may be beyond other families’ capabilities. CAIS boarding schools look to attract the most promising, well-rounded students to their campuses, and thus they work hard to support students who may not otherwise be able to afford this experience. The generous needs and merit-based financial assistance programs at CAIS boarding schools ensure that a CAIS education remains inclusive and accessible to every outstanding student.
In 2019-2020, CAIS boarding schools gave over $24 million dollars of financial aid collectively to Canadian and international boarding students.
Financial Assistance eligibility and offerings vary between schools, the details of which can be found by visiting their individual pages.
See Below for each School's Tuition, Fees and Financial Assistance Details:
- Albert College (Belleville, Ontario)
- Ridley College (St. Catharines, Ontario)
- Rosseau Lake College (Rosseau, Ontario)
- Rothesay Netherwood School (Rothesay, New Brunswick)
- Shawnigan Lake School (Shawnigan Lake, British Columbia)
- St. Andrew's College (Aurora, Ontario)
- St. George's School (Vancouver, British Columbia)
- St. John's Ravenscourt (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
- St. Margaret's School (Victoria, British Columbia)
- St. Michaels University School (Victoria, British Columbia)
- Stanstead College (Stanstead, Quebec)
- Trafalgar Castle School (Whitby, Ontario)
- Trinity College School (Port Hope, Ontario)
- Upper Canada College (Toronto, Ontario)
CAIS Boarding Schools
Check out the Find a School section, where you will be able to learn more about each school's respective fee structure within each School Profile.