"Built on the success of previous EduCanada Fairs, the Embassy of Canada to Japan will organize the 2017 Fall EduCanada Fairs in the early November, 2017. The event will include the following activities:
- Public Fairs and Information seminars
- B2B Workshops and meetings (meetings with Japanese institutional representative and study abroad agents)
- Briefing with Academic Relations team in Tokyo (Trade commissioners service) (TCS)
- Briefing with Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)
- Briefing for agents and school counsellors by TCS and IRCC
- Networking opportunities with school counsellors and agents
Last year, 83 Canadian institutions participated in the EduCanada Fairs – Fall 2016 in Tokyo and Osaka, showing the continued interest of Canadian clients in the Japanese market. The recruitment fairs attracted over 2,500 interested visitors in three days. A total of 706 one-on-one meetings between the participated Canadian institutions and 166 Japanese educational representatives and study abroad agents took place over the course of the B2B meetings in Tokyo."