CAIS Working with Agents
At CAIS, we value our business relationships with agents from around the world. CAIS Boarding Schools have a developed agent program, dedicated to strengthening communication between our schools and the agent community.
Here are the ways that CAIS can help agents:
- Email us with a specific inquiry. We will help you find the right school(s)for your clients.
- Let us introduce you. If you are looking to expand your profile in the Canadian market, let us know how we can help you. CAIS often introduces agents in priority markets to Admission Directors from across Canada.
- Use our website as a resource with clients. provides full school profiles for all of our schools including pictures, fees, programs and essential information for your clients. Use this website to help connect your clients with the right school for their student.
- Sign up for our CAIS Agent List. CAIS sends regular email updates profiling our boarding schools, sharing news, and profiling our upcoming events. Email Alyson Robertson (email@example.com) to be added to the list.
- Attend one of our programs. CAIS offers a cross-country FAM Tour each October for 10 agents from around the world to visit approximately 14 CAIS Boarding School campuses. CAIS also offers agent programs to facilitate in-person introductions at our events around the world.
- Meet us at ICEF and Alphe events. CAIS attends ICEF North America events and some Alphe events to represent all 26 CAIS Boarding Schools. Stop by and meet us and take a look at brochures and information about the top boarding schools in Canada.
CAIS Boarding Schools Quick Facts
CAIS Boarding Schools meet or exceed internationally recognized accreditation standards. Your clients can be assured of the quality of a CAIS Boarding School due to the rigorous accreditation standards each school must meet. This school improvement process provides peace of mind to parents and agents.
CAIS Boarding Schools travel often. Our Admission departments travel the world each year and might even be in your country or city on business. Keep up to date with their travel schedules on the CAIS website “Events” calendar.
- CAIS Boarding Schools pay commissions. Every school negotiates their own business relationships with agents. CAIS does not play a role in facilitating commissions.