Why Choose A Boarding School?
Start the adventure of a lifetime! The wide range of academic, athletic and co-curricular activities offered at our 27 Boarding Schools across the country mean that you can’t make the wrong choice! Check out each School Profile for a breakdown of their specific activities and programs. Boarding school allows you to have the opportunity to live, learn and lead alongside your friends in a close-knit, inclusive and supportive community. The boarding environment will help guide you through your junior high, high school, university years and into the working world by giving you the skills you need to be a self-confident, supportive and engaging student, friend and leader.
Did You Know...
- Boarding students report feeling much more academically challenged than private day and public school students
- Boarding students report being surrounded by motivated peers compared to other students
- Boarding students have more opportunities for student leadership and to be engaged in fun and rewarding activities at school
- Boarding students report being better prepared academically and socially compared to other students
Research completed by The Association of Boarding Schools (TABS)
Quick Facts About Boarding School:
- Going to a Canadian Boarding School is first and foremost FUN!
- You’re going to work really hard and play really hard too.
- You’ll meet friends from all around the world.
- Canadian campuses offer state of the art facilities that are on your doorstep.
- The variety of co-curricular activities will overwhelm you, in a good way!
- You will get to take part in cool traditions and also start new ones.
- After you graduate from a Canadian Boarding School, you will have a direct path to the university of your choice.
- Boarding school isn’t just for rich kids and athletes – Canadian Boarding Schools offer over $15 million dollars to students just like you across Canada and around the world each year.
- Every school is different. Be sure to do your research and check out the School Profiles to make sure you find your best fit.